19 July 2014

Vaseline Instant Fair Lotion: How true?




Try it, to believe it.

I think this is the appropriate line for Vaseline's Instant Fair Lotion. I have seen Vaseline's TV commercial a lot of times but I hadn't really paid much attention to it because some commercials uses magic (edited photos) to their product and I don't really believe in commercials. Another thing is I don't buy whitening lotions because I don't want to look like a vampire! haha.. Anways, I only decided to give this instant lotion a try because I wanted to apply it on my dark areas like my elbows and my knees. I only discovered this through a blog and can't believe with the results in the photos. I tried to read other blogs and they're saying the same thing that Vaseline instant fair lotion really works! Well for me to believe, I decided to bought one for myself and tried it. It does works. From the first time I tried it, I was really amazed with the results. My skin got fairer in an instant due to the microreflectors. Vaseline not only whitens but makes your skin smell good too. It also has skin lightening bio-actives that works deep within the epidermis to give long term whitening with regular use. Plus, it has protective triple sunscreens to protect you from the sun's harmful UV rays. Now you can be sure this product can provide you instant fair while protecting your skin!






Pros:
  • has an instant brightening effect
  • smells good
  • has triple sunscreen ingredient
Cons:
  • wears out when you get perspired
  • my skin feels sticky after a few hours
  • requires more effort to rub and blend it in your skin due to it's pinkish white cream
Repurchase: Maybe.



No comments:

Post a Comment