23 February 2013

Going Loca Over Aztec


It started last year that these aztec designs caught my attention. From a bandage skirt, bags, tops, shoes and accessories. I just can't stop adoring these things that has an aztec print on it. On my previous blog post, I even had the aztec skirt as one of my Christmas wishlist. Too bad I didn't have any of those things in my wishlist due to unsufficient funds! HaHa! Luckily, I got a job and now I'm rewarding myself with these aztec print shoes. Finally I got something that is aztec! I bought these shoes today from Solemate at SM department store in Bacolod City and it's for Php 399 for 2 pairs. Definitely worth it! I so love wearing Solemate shoes because they are affordable and comfortable. It's like I'm not wearing anything! It's also light and your feet won't get tired when you're wearing one of these!










No comments:

Post a Comment